LENTERA (Jurnal Pengabdian) invites scholars and researchers in all disciplines in health.
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- The article has not yet been published elsewhere, original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The article contains abstract, introduction, result, discussion, conclusion.
- Abstract written in English and Bahasa Indonesia maximum length each 200 words, explaining introduction, method, result, and discussion.
- Keywords contain three to five words/phrases separated by coma and arranged by alphabetic
- Introduction consisting of the background of study, problem, methods, previous research and theoretical framework.
- Articles can be written in Bahasa Indonesia or English between approximately 6.000 - 8.000 words including tables, figures, and references. Articles written with Times New Roman, size 12, 11pt and use space 1,5.
- Quotations, passages, and words in local language should be translated into Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- All notes must appear as citations in the parenthetical/in-text citations NOT in the footnote. A citation and bibliographical with APA citation style using Mendeley Referencing Manager.
- Submissions that violate our guidelines on formatting or length will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be written based on the template and author guidelines.
- This journal accepts only electronic submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the LENTERA (Jurnal Pengabdian) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in LENTERA (Jurnal Pengabdian)
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.